TERMS & CONDITIONS – Doughnut Time UK Launch Competition
National competition across all stores: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Doughnut Time UK Launch Competition (the Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Who can enter? Entry is only open to residents of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
3. Promotion Period: This Promotion commences at 5pm Wednesday 30 August 2017 and closes at 11:59pm Wednesday 20 September 2017, or while stocks last.
4. How to enter? To enter the Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
(i) Purchase any doughnut via the Doughnut Time Loke app. The customer will receive one entry per every $10 spent on the app.
(ii) Once a purchase has been put through the app, a tile will appear within the app which confirms the entrance. Entries are updated daily. Allow 24 hours for entries to be registered in our competition. The app will update with a new tile within 24 hours once it has registered the entry.
5. Receipt of Entries: Entries are deemed to be received at time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive.
6. How many times can you enter? Entrants can accumulate as many entries as they desire during the Promotion Period.
7. Prize details: There is only one prize to be won, prize includes:
TWO (2) return Economy Class tickets to London from either Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney.
- Travel will be on an airline carrier determined by Doughnut Time
- Travel dates will coincide on the launch of the Doughnut Time UK opening between 1 October to 19 November 2017
- Changes are not permitted after ticketing.
- Travel is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Travel is not permitted during School Holidays; other blackout periods may apply.
- Any portion if the tickets that remain unused after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void.
- The tickets must be used in conjunction with one another i.e. the two tickets that make up this prize cannot be used individually
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The recipient is responsible for all travel costs to and from point of departure, all meals, beverages, and accommodation, extra activities, spending money, travel insurance, passports, visas, airport transfers, freight, excess baggage and compliance with any health or other government requirements or any other incurred expenses.
8. Total prize value: The total maximum total prize value is AUD $5,000. The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
9. Notification: Winners will be picked at random from the Doughnut Time Loke App Database and will be notified via email on Thursday 21st September 2017.
10. Winner: Where requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that he or she is the winner, is eligible to enter and has complied with these terms and conditions.
11. Minors: If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
12. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all information requested, where applicable.
13. Claiming prizes: All prizes should be claimed and collected in person by the winner at their own cost after the announcement on 15 September 2017. Unless specified otherwise, it is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. The Promoter will not notify winners of the time remaining.
14. Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable) for whatever reason), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where required. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
15. Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
16. Variation/cancellation: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including these terms and conditions and the prizes, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
17. Sponsored prize: Any prize which is sponsored by a retailer is subject to the terms and conditions of that retailer.
18. Liability and release: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. Printing errors: In the event of printing errors, quality control matters, structural faults or similar factors, any claims for prizes or entitlements to claims will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements.
20. Entries property of the Promoter: All entries (including any information or drawings or items submitted with the entry) becomes the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to the entry being used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s Related Entities and agents) for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitation, in print and electronic format) and the Promoter may use, reproduce or modify the entry or any part of the entry without any further reference to the entrant (including not naming the entrant as the creator) or payment or other compensation to the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing the Promoter may use all or any part of the entry on the Promoter’s website or in other forms of social media or on other websites or in any other media used by the Promoter for an indefinite period of time without attribution to the entrant.
21. Privacy: By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary purposes of: administering this Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities. An entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the Promoter’s costs of providing the information. The Promoter regards the security of personal information as a priority however the Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided.
22. Photograph of winner and media activities: The name and photograph of the winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize that he or she does not consent to such use. Each winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Promotion.
23. Record keeping: The Promoter will retain the entry form and other records relating to this Promotion for the period it is required to in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements (after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which the entry form will be destroyed if the entrant has indicated on the entry form that he or she does not wish to receive any further information from the Promoter.
24. Promoter’s decision final: All decisions of the Promoter with respect to the matters referred to in these terms and conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
25. Promoter: Doughnut Time Pty Ltd ABN 59 604 425 201. Telephone number 1300 576 495