Sleigh Your Weekend Competition
How to Enter:
Like the original competition post on the Doughnut Time Instagram page.
Tag an account that is also following @doughnut_time and enter a valid response
Entrant and account tagged must be following @doughnut_time at the time of judging to be eligible to win
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Doughnut Time Trading Pty Ltd (Doughnut Time) ABN: 77 625 541 684 whose registered office is at 9B 30 Florence St, Teneriffe 4005 QLD.
2. The competition is open to residents of Queensland and Victoria aged 16 years or over except employees of Doughnut Time and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/doughnut_time/. The competition is only being run on Instagram and only entries submitted via tagging a friend in the comments on the competition post are valid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted, provided a different account is tagged in each comment
7. Closing date for entry will be 12pm on 25th July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Like the original competition post on the Doughnut Time Instagram page.
• Tag an account that is also following @doughnut_time and enter a valid response
• Entrant and account tagged must be following @doughnut_time at the time of judging to be eligible to win
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One (1) $100 Dissh online giftcard plus one (1) code to redeem four pack of doughnuts. The prize is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by the Promoter using a random generator. This is a game of chance.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram on the 25th of July at 2pm. If the winner cannot be contacted, cannot accept/attend or does not respond to claim the prize within 2 hours of contact, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry without time limits. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network.
22. Doughnut Time’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Doughnut Time shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Doughnut Time also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control